- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 24 People
These easy-to-make bars are ideal for potlucks or large family gatherings. Flaked coconut and chocolate chips layered on top of a graham cracker crust will make this treat quite popular.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Press butter and graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over top of crust.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips, nuts and flaked coconut over top of all; press down firmly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.