- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 10
A family favorite, Chocolate Chip Cheesecake is a creamy hit at parties.
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed Oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3, 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1, 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon flour
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Combine crumbs and butter; pat firmly on the bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Add condensed milk; beat until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- In a small bowl, toss together 1/2 cup chips with flour to coat. Stir into cheese mixture. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining chips evenly on top. Bake 1 hour or until cake springs back when lightly touched. Cool to room temperature. Chill. Remove sides of pan.