- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 16
Cheesecake studded with chocolate chips makes Chocolate Chip Cheese Cake a decadent delight.
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed Oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3, 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1, 14 ounce can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Combine crumbs and butter, pat firmly on bottom of a springform pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Add condensed milk, beat until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla. In a small bowl, toss 1/2 cup chocolate chips with the flour to coat. Stir into cheese mixture.
- Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining chips over top. Bake at 300 degrees F for 60 minutes. Cool to room temperature. Chill. Remove sides of pan.