- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Pisco is a intensely-flavored grape brandy that is made in Peru. Try it blended with fresh lemon juice, chocolate-chili syrup, an egg white and bitters in this frothy and delightful cocktail.
- 2 ounces Pisco
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce chocolate-chili syrup
- 1 small egg white
- 4 drops Angostura bitters
- Place the Pisco, lemon juice, syrup and egg white into a cocktail shaker and dry shake for 30 seconds to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then vigorously shake for an additional 30 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a tall cocktail glass, top with the bitters and then serve immediately.