- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 9 Servings
This creamy chocolate dessert is absolutely decadent, but still easy to make.
- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 small package unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup evaporated milk, chilled (icy cold)
- Mix together the wafer crumbs, walnuts and butter to make a crust and press into an 8 x 8-inch square pan. Chill.
- Dissolve the gelatin in the water. Warm up the syrup and mix in the gelatin. Cool to room temperature. Mix in the vanilla.
- In a chilled bowl, whip the milk and fold in the chocolate. Refrigerate until the mixture slightly mounds. Pour over the crust and chill until firm.