- Prep: 3 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 3 hr 20 min
- Serving: 9
Filled with chocolate flavored cream cheese and topped with cherries, Chocolate Cherry Squares are the best.
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1, 4 ounce package Baker's sweet chocolate squares
- 1/4 cup water
- 1, 3 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1, 8 ounce container whipped topping
- 1, 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- Combine crumbs, sugar and butter. Press into 9 inch square pan. Chill.
- Stir chocolate and water over low heat until smooth. Beat cream cheese until fluffy; beat in chocolate. Fold in 2 cups of the topping. Spread over crumbs; top with cherry filling. Chill. Garnish with remaining topping.