- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
A quick and easy chocolate and cherry cake with chocoalte frosting.
- 1 (18 ounce) box milk chocolate cake mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 3 eggs
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour a 9x13-inch cake pan.
- Combine the cake ingredients together and pour into the prepared pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Add the butter, sugar and milk to a saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in the chips until melted. Pour over the cake while still hot.