- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6
Chocolate Cherry Fudge is full of sweet cherries and nuts.
- 1 can fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoon cocoa powder
- maraschino cherries, whole
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- dash of salt
- Combine milk, chocolate chips, salt, cocoa powder over a double boiler until well blended. Add cherries and walnuts. Pour in a 8 inch square wax paper lined baking pan. Let set until firm. Cut into squares.