- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: Makes 2 dozen cookies
These chewy cookies are absolutely delicious! Ideal for sharing with friends and family, especially during the holiday season.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Sift flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar; mix well.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in cherries and chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.