- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 9
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup light sour cream
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Line dish with a 12-inch piece of parchment or wax paper.
- Spray paper with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lay a second 12-inch piece of parchment or wax paper in the dish going in the opposite direction so sheets are crisscrossed.
- Press second sheet into dish and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- Place cream cheese and sour cream in a food processor or in the bowl of a stand-up mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add cocoa powder, cornstarch, sugar, and eggs.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Place in oven on middle rack and bake until just set, about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack for 20 to 30 minutes, then transfer to the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.