- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This creamy and flavorful blend of tequila, milk and cognac will give your guests something to cheer about at your next holiday party.
- 1-1/2 ounces Anejo tequila
- 1-1/2 ounces chocolate milk
- 1 barspoon agave nectar
- 1 barspoon cognac
- 1/6 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- nutmeg to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with some nutmeg and then serve immediately.