- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 16 bars
Honey graham, mini marshamallows and melted chocolate snack bars.
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 4 (!.5 ounce) milk chocolate bars, broken into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups honey graham cereal
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Butter an 8-inch square pan.
- Microwave the syrup until it begins to boil. Remove and stir in the chocolate and vanilla. Continue stirring until the chocolate has melted.
- Add the cereal to a large bowl. Pour the chocolate over and stir until coated. Add in the marshmallows. Spread into the prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until firm, and then cut into squares.