- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
This fondue made with chocolate and caramel candies is to die for. Serve with sliced pieces of fruit as dippers.
- 1 (9.5 ounce) Bag of chocolate candies with caramel centers, wrappers removed
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoons sliced almonds
- Bananas, sliced one inch thick
- Pineapple, cut in one inch cubes
- Brownies, cut in one inch cubes
- Using a double boiler, melt the chocolate candies over medium-low heat while stirring frequently.
- Slowly pour in the cream, whisking the mixture continuously until smooth.
- Transfer the chocolate mixture to a fondue pot and sprinkle with the almonds.