- Prep: 45 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 4
Chocolate Bundles will remind you of a French cafe. Make sure to have a cup of steaming cafe latte ready.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry sheets
- 1, 6 ounce package semi sweet chocolate pieces
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- confectioner's sugar for dusting
- Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature 30 minutes. Mix chocolate pieces and walnuts.
- Unfold pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll into 12 inch square. Cut into 9--4 inch squares. Place 2 tablespoons chocolate mixture in center of each square. Brush edges of squares with water. Fold corners to center on top of filling and twist slightly to seal. Fan out corners. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes or until golden. Remove from cookie sheet and cool on wire rack 10 minutes. Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.