- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: varies
Try these easy chocolate brownie cookies if you have a hard time deciding between cookies and brownies -- now you can have both!
- 1 21.5-ounce package fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp. water
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts or nut of your choice (optional)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (or any other type of "chip" such as white chocolate, mint, butterscotch, toffee, etc.)
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and combine well.
- Drop teaspoons of cookie dough onto parchment-lined cookie sheets.
- Bake at 30 degrees F for 9 to 10 minutes or until just set.