- Prep: 4 hr 25 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 5 hr 25 min
- Serving: 12
Chocolate Bliss Cheesecake has a chocolate cookie crust. What could be more perfect? A second piece!
- 18 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3, 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package, 8 squares, semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Mix cookies and butter and press into a 9 inch nonstick springform pan. If using a shiny springform pan, increase baking temperature to 325 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 55 minutes to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around side of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing side of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.