- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Rich and creamy chocolate bavarian dessert. Quick to make in the blender.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- dash salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 1/4 cups finely crushed ice
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Combine the gelatin, coffee, cold and hot water in the blender. Blend on high for 40 seconds.
- Mix in the chocolate, sugar, salt and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Keeping the blender going, add in the egg yolks, crushed ice and cream. Continue blending until the mixture thickens.
- Pour into sherbets and chill for 10 minutes.