- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 8 servings
Chocolate candy bar and marshmallow creamy pie.
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (7 ounce) milk chocolate bar, broken into pieces
- 1 cup whipping cream, cold
- 1 (9 inch) crumb piecrust
- Mix together the milk and marshmallows. Microwave on high until the marshmallows have melted, stirring often.
- Stir in the chocolate pieces until melted. Allow to cool.
- Beat the whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks. Gently fold into the chocolate mixture. Pour into the piecrust. Cover and refrigerate until firm.