- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: Makes 2 loaves
This fun variation of banana bread makes an excellent breakfast snack!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 6 bananas, mashed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Cream butter, sugar and eggs; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking soda and cocoa; mix well.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Blend in bananas, vanilla, sour cream and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.