- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4
Wake up to a large mug of Chocolate Almond Coffee garnished with whipped topping.
- 1/4 cup ground coffee
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 1/2 cups cold water
- 2 squares semi sweet baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup thawed Cool Whip
- Place coffee in filter in brew basket of coffemaker. Place sugar and almond extract in empty pot of coffemaker. Add cold water to coffemaker; brew.
- Microwave chocolate and half and half in a medium bowl on HIGH for 1 minute or until chocolate is completely melted. Add to coffee in pot; stir until well blended.
- Pour into 4 mugs and garnish with Cool Whip.