- Prep: 2 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 2 hr 25 min
- Serving: 8
Choco Nut Rice Cones makes a great individual treat for kids.
- 1 (3 1/4) ounce package chocolate pudding mix
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1/2 pint heavy cream, whipped
- 8 wafer ice cream cups
- Combine first 3 ingredients in saucepan, mixing well. Blend in milk. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thick. Blend in peanut butter, beating until smooth. Stir in rice. Chill until partially set.
- Fold in nuts and 2/3 of the whipped cream. Spoon into wafer cups. Chill until set. Garnish with remaining whipped cream and additional nuts.