- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
A great tasting dip makes it easier to slip those much needed fruits to your kids. We've rounded up our 10 favorite fruit dip recipes for you to try out on your pickiest eater.
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Fresh strawberries and orange slices
- Melt 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips and 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream together and heat in the microwave until steaming (about 1 to 2 minutes).
- Stir together briskly until the mixture becomes smooth. Serve with fresh strawberries and orange slices.