- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: Serves 4 people
Choco crunch snack mix is a might tasty treat for snack time. This is a great treat to take with you on the road.
- 1 cup of whole wheat cereal squares or o's
- 1 cup small pretzel sticks, broken in half
- 1/4 cup salted almonds
- 1/4 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 4 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the cereal, pretzels, almonds and raisins. Set aside. Meanwhile, use a small, microwave-safe bowl to melt the chocolate chips in the microwave. Heat for about a minute. Stir and continue in 20-second increments, stirring at each interval, until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cereal mixture and gently stir the ingredients to evenly coat everything. Spread the mixture onto a baking sheet covered with waxed or parchment paper. Refrigerate until the chocolate is set.
- Break apart the chocolate-covered cereal mixture and store in individual plastic sandwich bags.