- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 4 dozen cookies
These easy-to-make cookies are great for sharing with friends and family!
- 1-3/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2-1/2 cups oats
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Beat together sugar, brown sugar, butter, eggs, milk and vanilla; mix until creamy.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in oats, chocolate chips and chopped nuts.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.