- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
Serve hot with corn chips.
- 2 pounds processed American cheese, cubed
- 2 4-ounce cans green chilies, seeded and chopped
- 1 large tomato, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a double boiler filled with hot (not boiling) water, melt the cheese, stirring constantly.
- Combine all the other ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Add the blender contents to the cheese, and cook over low heat for 15 minutes.