- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 3-4 servings
A lime seasoned corn chip crusted baked fish fillet.
- 3-4 fish fillets, rinsed and dried
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1-1/2 cups crushed corn chips
- Lime wedges
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Combine the mayonnaise and lime juice in a bowl. Crush over the fish. Coat the fish with the crushed chips and arrange on the prepared sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes. Serve garnished with the lime wedges.