- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 8
Served Chipped Beef in Rye Bread with pieces of rye and crackers.
- 1 large loaf Rye bread
- 2 packages dried beef
- 2 bunches green onions, sliced
- 1, 8 ounce and 1, 3 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 large container sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Hollow out loaf. Cut up inside for dippers.
- Mix all ingredients together and put in hollowed out loaf. Put on cookie sheet; Cover top and sides with aluminum foil. Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes.