- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6
This chipotle sauce will give your shrimp a smokey favor.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pounds uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 2 teaspoons minced canned chipotle in adobo sauce
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring often, until garlic is fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp and chipotle and cook, stirring, until pink, about 2 minutes.
- Add wine and parsley.
- Cook, stirring, for another 1 to 2 minutes and season to taste.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges.