- Prep: 1 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
A great salsa to serve as a dip or over grilled pork, fish or tofu, use fresh peaches when in season for amazing flavor and color.
- 3-4 medium (2 lbs) ripe peaches, peeled and diced
- 1/4 medium red onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and grated
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 3-4 (1/4 can) chipotle peppers in adobo, chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- Juice of 1 medium lime
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix to combine.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.