- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light or Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 1 ounce)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1/4 cup crushed plain tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese, lime juice and ground chipotle in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with crushed tortilla chips.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.