- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: Use for 16 Jumbo shrimp
This rub adds some pretty serious flavor to grilled shrimp. Use this recipe with 16 jumbo shrimp or 1-1/2 pounds.
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chile powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Put the chile powder, garlic salt, coriander, oregano, cumin, and pepper in a large bowl and whisk to mix.
- Add the shrimp to the bowl, toss to coat, and then cover the bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour before grilling.