- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Classic raspberry- flavored salad dressing gets a kick of flavor with the addition of chipotle pepper sauce. Fantastic drizzled over spinach salad.
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons chipotle pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the vinegar, honey, chipotle pepper sauce, mustard, cinnamon and cumin into a bowl and whisk together until blended.
- Slowly pour in the oil whisking vigorously to blend, and then season the dressing with salt and pepper to taste.