- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes about 3/4 cup
A chipotle is a smoke-dried jalapeno that adds a mild but earthy flavor to many Mexican dishes. Try it in this recipe for chipotle and citrus mayonnaise; a perfect dip for Mexican-inspired kebabs.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 chipotles, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- Sea salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well to blend.
- Season with a sprinkle of salt and then transfer to a small dipping bowl.
- Place mayonnaise in the refrigerator until serving.