- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4
Chinese Style Beef and Broccoli can be made in either a wok or regular frying pan.
- 1 London broil, sliced thin
- 1 package broccoli spears, defrosted and cut in half
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 small can mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup beef broth
- Several dashes of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
- hot cooked white rice
- Heat oil in frying pan or wok. Cook broccoli, onions and mushrooms for about 3 minutes or until almost tender, stirring often.
- Move vegetables to side of pan. Cook beef until lightly brown on both sides. Mix ingredients all together and pour on both broth and soy sauce.
- Heat until broth is hot. Serve with rice.