- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 6
This is a delicious corn soup mixed with vegetables. While going out for dinner, we used to taste different kind of soups every time. Once we tasted the "Corn Soup" made in Chinese style and we asked them the recipe. As you can guess, nobody tells the secret behind their business. So, very next day we went there again and ordered same soup and prepared it at home. It tasted the same as served in the restaurant. Hope you all will like it too.
- 450 g cream-style corn
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 1 cup finely chopped mixed vegetables i.e. cauliflower, carrots, cabbage, onions and french beans
- 1/2 teaspoon Ajinomoto powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cheese
- For serving: Chilies in vinegar and chili sauce or grated cheese
- To be grounded into paste: 1 inch ginger piece, 4 cloves garlic, 4 green chilies
- Take 6 cups of water and add corn flour to it. Mix well.
- Add corn, Ajinomoto powder and paste to the above mixture.
- Pressure-cook it until done.
- Boil for a few minutes by adding the vegetables, butter and cheese.
- Serve hot with chilies in vinegar and chili sauce or with grated cheese.