- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 6
It is a delicious corn soup mixed with vegetables. Hope you all will like it too.
- 450 g cream-style corn
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 1 cup finely chopped mixed vegetables i.e. cauliflower, carrots, cabbage, onions and french beans
- 1/2 teaspoon Ajinomoto powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cheese
- 1 inch ginger piece
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 green chilies
- For serving:
- To be ground into a paste:
- Chilies in vinegar and chili sauce (or grated cheese)
- Take 6 cups of water and add corn flour to it. Mix well.
- Add corn, Ajinomoto powder and paste to the above mixture.
- Pressure-cook it until done.
- Boil for a few minutes by adding the vegetables, butter and cheese.
- Serve hot with chilies in vinegar and chili sauce or with grated cheese.