- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4
Chinese Chicken Stir Fry will satisfy any craving for take out.
- 2 chicken breasts, boned and cut into 1 inch squares
- Marinade: 1 garlic clove, minced
- I tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- Vegetables: 3 green and red bell peppers, cut in lengthwise slices
- 8 green onions, cut in 2 inch pieces
- 3 stalks celery, cut diagonally
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil for stir frying
- Combine ingredients for marinade and add chicken. Let marinade at least 30 minutes.
- Stir fry vegetables in 2 tablespoon hot oil in frying pan or wok until crisp-tender. Remove from pan.
- Remove chicken from marinade--save marinade. Add 2 tablespoons oil and stir fry chicken just until tender , about 5 minutes.
- Return vegetables to pan and stir in reserved marinade. Simmer 2 minutes. Serve over rice.