- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
Instead of take-out, Chinese Chicken Casserole is a nice treat.
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cut into large chunks
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 (5 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) can beans sprouts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- chow mein noodles
- Sprinkle chicken with lemon juice and soy sauce. Cover and chill 2 hours or longer. Add green onions, celery, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, salt, pepper and Miracle Whip.
- Mix light but thoroughly. Turn into a greased 1-1/2 quart casserole. Sprinkle almonds on top. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.