- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Chicken breast and Chinese veggies slow cooked and served over chow mein noodles.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, sliced diagonally
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 2 (14 ounce) cans mixed Chinese vegetables, drained
- 1/4 cup molasses
- Chow mein noodles
- Add the chicken and water to a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 3-4 hours on low.
- Remove the chicken and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Mix together the cornstarch and soy sauce and stir into the slow cooker. Mix in the chicken and remaining ingredients, except the noodles.
- Cook covered for 1-2 hours on high. Serve over the noodles.