- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A tasty cabbage and onion salad.
- 1 large head Chinese cabbage, chopped
- 2 small purple onions, sliced into rings
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix together the cabbage and onion rings.
- Stir together the sour cream, chopped onion, vinegar, celery seeds, salt and pepper.
- Combine the cabbage and dressing, stirring well. Chill before serving.