- Prep: 8 hr 30 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Total: 10 hr
- Serving: 6 servings
Low fat Chinese pork tenderloin dinner.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup Chinese barbecue sauce
- Bottled hot mustard
- Marinate the pork in the sauce overnight in a refrigerator. Remove form the sauce and arrange in a roasting pan.
- Roast at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 1/2 hours, or until the juice runs clear. Slice into 1/8-inch thick pieces and chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with the hot mustard.