- Prep: 6 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 6 hr 30 min
- Serving: 10
Chilled Rice Salad is great for a lunch entree or side dish.
- 5 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1/4 cup margarine
- salt to taste
- 4-1/2 cups instant rice
- 1 cup each chopped green peppers, celery and green onions
- 1 large jar pimentos, chopped
- 1 bottle creamy Italian dressing
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a saucepan. Add 4-1/2 cups water. Bring to a boil, stirring well. Add rice. Remove from heat; cover. Allow to fluff.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Refrigerate. Keeps well for several days.