- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4
- 9 large fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup cold toned milk
- 1/2 ounce sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- Make thick slices out of the strawberries.
- Take a bowl and add toned milk, vanilla pudding mix in it. Mix well.
- Add whipped topping and almond extract in it.
- Add the sliced strawberries in it and mix well so that berries are completely covered with the mixture.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.