- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 35
- 16 ounce cream cheese
- 8 ounce pineapple (crushed and drained)
- 1/2 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp green pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp salt (or to taste)
- Put crushed pineapple, finely chopped red onion, finely chopped green pepper, softened cream cheese and salt in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Place it in refrigerator for about two hours before serving.
- Serve chilled with Nachos, potato chips, fried vegetables, french fries etc.