- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 4 to 6 servings
Try this recipe for creamy, delicious chilled avocado soup. Your family and friends will love it!
- 4 avocados, peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Salt to taste
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- 1/2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 2 tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- Purée avocados in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Whisk avocado purée with chicken broth and heavy cream until well combined. Season with salt, red pepper flakes, and allspice.
- Top with tomatoes and onions when ready to serve.