- Prep: 8 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 18 min
- Serving: 8
Get a nutty flavor by using peanut oil when you stir-fry these scallops.
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 10 green onions, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1-1/4 pounds bay scallops
- Combine chili saucce, soy sauce, broth, honey, ginger and pepper.
- Heat a large non stick skillet to medium.
- Add the onions and garlic.
- Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until the onions are tender.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the onions and garlic.
- Discard the garlic and set the onions aside.
- Add the scallops to the skillet.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the sauce mixture and cook for 4 minutes or until the scallops turn opaque, stirring occasionally.
- Using the slotted spoon, remove the scallops and toss them with the onions.