- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: Serves 12
This chili spiced pecan quick recipe is perfect for entertaining.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 cups pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spread nuts in a 13- by 9-inch baking pan and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine all remaining ingredients. Heat, stirring, until butter melts; toss melted butter and seasonings with pecans in baking pan.
- Bake nuts at 350 F for about 15 minutes, until toasted and aromatic, stirring halfway through. Remove pan to rack and allow nuts to cool completely. Store in airtight container.