- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: Marinade for 1 pound of shrimp
A zesty yet spicy marinade for shrimp; use this marinade with 1 pound of cleaned shrimp.
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- salt & pepper
- 1 chopped hot pepper
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- hot sauce
- Place the cayenne pepper, chili powder, garlic, salt, pepper and a few dashes of Tabasco in a bowl and sir to combine.
- Add the shrimp to the mixture and stir until the shrimp are coated.
- Marinate the shrimp for at least 30 minutes before cooking.