- Prep: 24 hr
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 24 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 2 pounds total), trimmed
- 1 tablespoon chili power
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- Place chili powder, garlic powder, sugar, salt and pepper in a jar; shake to blend. Rub spice mixture onto pork tenderloins. Cover tenderloins and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
- Prior to grilling, melt apricot preserves in saucepan over medium heat. Remove pan from the heat and stir in remaining glaze ingredients. Place half of the glaze in a serving bowl and hold for service.
- Prepare grill at medium-high heat. Grill pork tenderloins for 15-20 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 160 degrees F. on an instant-read thermometer.
- When approximately 4 minutes of cook time remains, brush the pork tenderloins with the apricot glaze remaining in the pan. Cook for 2 minutes, turn the pork tenderloins and brush glaze on other side. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove pork from the grill and let set for about 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with reserved glaze.