- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: About 14 pieces
Try this delicious recipe for chili lime chicken wings today.
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime, cut in wedges
- In a small bowl, combine all of the spices. If you like mini drumsticks, cut the wing tips off.
- Arrange the wings in a baking pan and brush them with the olive oil. Then, sprinkle the spice mixture evenly over the wings.
- Roast at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for at least 45 minutes (an hour isn't likely to hurt), you want them crispy!
- Serve hot, with wedges of lime to squeeze over the wings.